Our Knowledge and ExperienceAdvanced materials have driven the evolution of technology throughout history. At Hadron, we combine our expertise in Materials Science, Engineering Design, Process Integration, and Fabrication to provide a complete process solution for our customers. We have innovative ideas and a unique results-oriented approach to technology development and deployment. READ OUR BROCHURE HERE
The microwave system is used to support gas sample analysis as part of the SRS national defense mission. Laboratory experimentation has shown that the new form of hybrid microwave is capable of performing functions that traditional microwave systems could not achieve.
Hadron has recently developed a hybrid insulation system proven to improve life, efficiency, and maximum temperature range of microwave furnace applications. The LDA 1800 system uses custom formulated low density alumina along with a proprietary segment containment method.
Hadron's microwave-based melting and casting seeks to minimize the energy intensive nature of traditional melting processes while reducing harmful emissions. In-house R&D and production systems are available for demonstrations.
We have hundreds of ceramic body formulations and can
form crucibles, tubes, rods, and plates to match your
specific application. Standard crucibles are also
in stock and ready to ship.
ceramic body has been formulated for maximum performance
in microwave melting and casting processes. Ask
about our 1400 cubic inch crucibles. Custom sizes
available upon request
Hadron's integrated approach to fabrication builds upon expertise in complex fabrications from stainless steel, aluminum alloys, as well as traditional structural fabrications for nuclear, oil/gas, transportation, and numerous other industries.
- HT-6MF2-HV (6kW Bottom Loading Furnace Hi-Vac)
- HT-3x2MF1-RV (6kw Front Loading Furnace)
- Custom Ceramic Shape Design Guide
- HTI 4 Page Brochure
- Yttrium Oxide Crucibles
- High Performance Oxide TGA Crucibles
- High Purity Alumina Crucibles
- High Purity Alumina Discs
- Alumina Kiln Nails
- Microwave Casting Crucibles
- Microwave Insulation
- Microwave Vapor Barriers
- Large Microwave Casting Crucibles
- Alumina Spheres
- Thermal Separation
- Films and Coatings
- Chemical Vapor Deposition
- 3/12/13 New Product - HIgh Temperature Low Density Alumina Insulation for Microwave Applications
- 7/06/12 New Product - Standard High Performance Oxide TGA Curcibles
- 12/06/11 Technical Briefing - Vacuum Pumping Systems for MW Furaces
- 11/22/11 Technical Briefing - Microwave Metal Melting Temperature Control
- 11/19/11 Hadron to offer Microwave Heating and Vacuum Technology Training
- 11/19/11 Technical Briefing - Microwave Transparent Environmental Barriers
- 3/15/11 Technical Briefing - TiN Engineered Graphite
- 2/9/2011 - Hadron Microwave System Named Top Ten Accomplishment of 2010 by B&W Y-12
- 12/1/2010 - Hadron Technologies forms Joint Venture to Focus on Critical Fabrications
Hadron's new NQA-1 quality assurance program is under review at B&W Y-12, LLC National Security Complex.
NQA-1 is the cornerstone of a rigorous system of quality assurance that is the new standard required to conduct business with U.S. nuclear facilities.READ MORE